Tuesday 17 December 2013

Instagram Christmas Inspiration



Seriously in love with all these photos.
I mean which girl wouldn't want a gorgeous Tiffany & Co or Samantha Willis present under the tree?
OR a trip to Paris? Now that would be the ultimate gift!
 I know what I will be doing this time of year and that is swimming at the beach as it will be a beautiful and sunny Christmas here in Australia!
Oh and I forgot to mention I am in serious awe of those metallic eyeliners... amazing!

Photos in order via:



9 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos I cannot tell you how obsessed with Jess I am but then again I guess I'm not the only one ;)
    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Jess is amazing! You defs aren't the only one haha :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous blog! I would love to follow, please follow back honey <3

      staciamia x

      Delete
  3. Awesome post
    Love
    Want to follow each other?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspiring post, lovely photos!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete